- Aliases and helper functions for the shell
- Easy DNS zone management across providers
- Manage Kubernetes clusters from OpenBSD
- Split window on current working directory on tmux
- upsc (NUT) Prometheus Exporter
- Vim registers
- Encrypt a USB flash drive on OpenBSD.
- Long Wireless links and monitoring.
- Trying to avoid browser dependency.
- Self hosted XMPP server (on OpenBSD)
- Teensy MIDI controller
- Cetus3D printer mods (free cetus !)
- Brymen 869s Serial cable build.
- Performance improvements on NFS mounts on OpenBSD
- ZFS RAIDZ disk change
- IPv6 setup when your provider doesn't give a shit.
- Blocking abusers on personal servers (OpenBSD PF)
- Gopher !
- Barcodes, Partkeepr and parts providers(TME)
- Password management in the terminal done right.
Have any comments ? Send an email to the comments address.